During the month of July International Student hosted a photo contest, encouraging everyone with a flair for photography to submit their best academia picture for a chance to win a gift card of their choice in the amount of $200 (first place), $75 (second place), and $25 (third place).
In addition to the winnings the three winners will receive the honor of having their picture, and short bio, published on International Student – a site reaching millions of international students each year.
Congratulations to all the Finalists!
The response to the contest was tremendous and we thoroughly enjoyed viewing all of your submissions. It is our pleasure to present the following finalists entries.
*Rules & Regulations for the 2013 International Student Photo Contest:
- The deadline for applications is 5:00 PM, EST on Thursday, August 1, 2013. Applications submitted after that time will not be accepted.
- Three winners (first, second, and third place) will be selected by an judging panel consisting of International Student employees.
- You must be 18 or older and be a resident in a jurisdiction in which the International Student Photo Contest and all of its terms and conditions are compliant with all applicable laws. In addition, you must reside in a jurisdiction in which payment to you of the prize money is not prohibited by any US federal, state or other applicable laws.
- Your photo entry will be the property of InternationalStudent.com.
- The winner of the International Student Photo Contest will be announced on our website and social media the week of August 19, 2013.
- The winner will also be notified by email.