- (445) 224-7816
- 862 South Main Street, Concord, NH, 03301
To coach an array of aspiring gymnasts to assist them in the achievement of their training goals.
- Extensive knowledge of gymnastic equipment
- Working knowledge of gymnastic techniques including jumping, lifting, running, tumbling, balance, beam, floor,
ballet, parallel bars, strength and flexibility.
- Ability to monitor numerous gymnasts at any given time and still offer personalized attention.
Olympic Development Academy 2012-2014
Parkettes Gymnastics 2010-2012
Summerton School of Gymnastics 2001-2010
Royal Academy of Dance 1997-2002
Bachelor of Science, Counseling GPA 3.78
Sample Martial Arts Resume
This resume is designed for an experienced gymnasts who wishes to transition to a coaching position at a gym, college,
or even on the Olympic team. Instead of traditional skills like Word or Excel, this resume should be molded around your
athletic performance and include professional experience, training and awards. Professional experience can include the
competitions you’ve entered, professional gigs in which you were hired as a gymnast and any training teams you have been involved with.
Keep in mind that your Qualifications section specifically should include any gymnastic skills that you have
(i.e., floor, beam, etc.). Employers don’t want to guess your qualifications, so it’s important to showcase your strengths
as much as possible. Also, your training experience will be just as valuable (if not more) as your experience, so be sure
to include all of the academies that you have trained.
- Remember the Awards: - Your resume is meant for you to showcase your skills, so there’s no
reason to feel like you are bragging. After all, you want the job so it’s imperative that you show your potential
employer that you are the best candidate for the position.
- The Age Brackets: - Different ages of gymnasts require different coaching styles and experience.
So what age group or proficiency would you prefer to work with? This specific resume is focused on obtaining a job
instructing children ages 3-12, so the applicant listed his experience with children specifically.
This sample resume is part of the InternationalStudent.com Resume Writing Center.