Sample Martial Arts Resume
JORDAN E. CLARK
924 Syracuse Ave. • Tacoma, WA 98402 • (555) 867-5309 • email@example.com
Communication Systems/ Information and System Security/ Problem Resolution SQL Database Management/ Computer and
Network Systems/ Strategic Planning
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator, 2011
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, 2009
- Cisco Certified Network Associate, 2007
The Weather Channel, Seattle, WA 2012-Present
Director of Information
- Maintained the company WAN, VPN, Cisco Routers and Sonicwall Firewalls.
- Reduced the time and cost of maintaining an ETL process by 12 percent.
- Established a rules engine to eliminate hard-coded rules from a present and challenging
Confirmed running of all IT systems such as SMS scripting, off the shelf applications and
Tacoma Technology, Tacoma, WA 2010-2012
Network Systems Administrator
- Controlled and upheld corporate networks, guarding network assets and launching external
- Grew and supported working relationships with other IT&T units, customers, and
- Confirmed daily activities were aligned with Network Operations Division priority and
- Web Development: Apache; Robohelp; Flash; Captivate; PHP; ASP
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2003; Windows XP
- BI and Data Warehousing: Ms SQL Server 2000 & 2005; IBM DB2 Cubeviews
University of Washington, Tacoma, WA 2012
MS Engineering Technology GPA 3.8
University of Washington, Tacoma, WA 2010
BA Business Information Systems GPA 4.0
Sample Martial Arts Resume
As technology continues to evolve, the position of an IT specialist has been growing in popularity in many countries around the world.
Since education requirements for an IT specialist may vary, it is important to include all of your education on the resume,
whether it is schooling, certificates, experience or knowledge.
Be sure to include the correct terminology that will fit into the job you are applying for. Highlight your experience quantifiably,
with percentages and numerical proof. Keep track of the programs, software and processors you are experienced with as well
as when you received certifications, degrees, etc. It is important that an employer is confident about your ability to do the
job – which you can firmly outline in your resume. List the most up-to-date first, and continue to update your resume frequently.
Things to keep in mind:
- Never stop learning - In constant evolving fields like Information Technologies,
it’s imperative to stay up to date on the latest technology trends and equipment.
- When in doubt, list it - If you are unsure whether an IT related skill or program is resume worthy,
it’s best to list it. You never know what your potential employer may be familiar with and the more skills you have
the more likely you are to be hired.
- Certifications are worth it - If you have limited experience in a field, a certification can
help fill in any holes, and can put your potential employer at ease that you have what it takes to get the job done
This sample resume is part of the InternationalStudent.com Resume Writing Center.