- 556 Millstone Rd, Milford, CT 33545
- Extensive knowledge of best practices and tools regarding the design of mechanical equipment using AutoCAD,
SolidWords, ProEngineer, Windchill, TrackWise, MATLAB, Minitab and engineering drawings.
- Ability to reduce concepts to physical principles and apply appropriate analysis.
- Familiarity of precision molding and machining processes.
- Familiarity with the processes of patent research and patent applications.
Holiday Engineering Firm 2012-Present
- Demonstrated ability to create high-precision mechanical designs with an understanding of
the underlying engineering principles.
- Assisted in multiple phases of product development from the evolution of innovative ideas
through models, developing initial designs and testing.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and solve challenging technical problems.
- Sound understanding of material properties, capabilities and applies in practice.
Engineering USA 2010-2012
- Conducted daily trials to determine air pollution emission for our largest client,
- Suggested innovative ideas to reduce waste production for our clients.
- Researched environmentally aware patients for potential clients.
- Recognized as the most outstanding intern of the summer by the president of the
BS in Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin 2012
Belmont Trade School 2010
Bakersville Trade School 2008
Sample Martial Arts Resume
Mechanical engineering applies the principles of engineering, physics and materials science for analysis, design,
manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems, so it’s important for your resume to be as detail-oriented as the
field itself. The fast paced world of mechanical engineering requires specific skills and higher levels of education
than other positions, so it’s imperative to list all internships, apprenticeships, certifications and schools that you have attended.
Be sure to utilize powerful action words to really make your experiences sound impressive. Some examples are: efficient,
enhanced, innovated, excelled, generated, developed and implemented. In addition, be sure that your resume is free of errors
in spelling, spacing, and formatting. Any irregularities or mistakes will be seen as a lack of attention to detail and could
land your resume on the bottom of the pile. Have a friend or family member read your resume word for word to ensure your grammar,
flow and formatting is presented in the best way possible. You can never exert too much effort to perfect your resume!
Key Points to Remember:
- Be Specific - if you are moderately familiar with a specific program or application related
to your field, be sure to add it! You never know the programs a company may be using and even mild knowledge of the
applications they use could be bonus points in an interview.
- But Leave Room For Explanation - Most employers take less than a minute to look over a resume,
so don’t fill it up with dozens of bullets explaining every aspect of your previous job. Highlight your largest accomplishments
and touch on your responsibilities so that an employer knows your skills, but still has room for explanation.
This sample resume is part of the InternationalStudent.com Resume Writing Center.