45231 Residence Ln. Chicago, IL 12345
Commercial and Residential Real Estate Sales Associate with over four years of experience selling
properties and homes throughout the Chicago area with a proven track record of success. Able to generate own
business through networking and prospecting. Proven closer, adept at working with property owners and management,
and developing successful business relationships with clients.
||ChicagoProperty Sales, Inc.
Real Estate Agent (Sales & Rentals)
- Set and managed appointments to show homes to prospective clients
- Personally delt with lenders, home inspectors, pest control operators, escrow companies, and the like to ensure
that all terms and conditions of purchase agreement were met before closing
- Compared recent property sales to current holdings to ensure competitive market price
- Helped clients decide between financing options to ensure satisfaction
- Kept up to date on competitive real estate knowledge through attending conventions, reviewing listings and trade
- Experienced with legal matters related to the real estate sales process
- Generated lists of properties compatible with buyer requests and needs
- Arranged meetings between buyers and sellers when terms needed to be negotiated
- Assisted in negotiation of terms surrounding purchases
- Coordinated property closings and oversaw closing procedures
- Prepared formal documents such as purchase agreements, deeds, and leases
- Arranged for title searches
- Accompanied and advised buyers during visits and inspections to ensure satisfaction with value and condition of
||University of Idaho
- BA in Business Administration
- Magna Cum Laude
- College Salespeople, Boise Chapter--Member
Competencies and Certifications
- National Association of Realtors—Member
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Illinois
- Fluent with: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Win2Data, CoStar, Yardi, Argus, Lexis Nexis, eGrabber and
Sample Real Estate Agent Resume
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN WRITING THIS TYPE OF RESUME
The real estate sales resume must be as competitive as the real estate marketplace itself. The resume is the agent’s best chance to distinguish themselves from a set of similarly qualified applicants through demonstrating their value. Whereas all the traditional resume rules apply (highlight relevant work experience, highlight academic successes, etc), the real manner in which a potential realtor can distinguish themselves is through mastery or competency with a number of cutting-edge real estate business tools.
These tools, ranging from things as mundane as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, to real estate specific items like Win2Data, CoStar, Yardi, Argus, eGrabber, ListGrabber, and Lexis Nexis, truly stand out to employers.
Often, the mere mention of familiarity with some of these tools and the business advantages they offer will be more than enough to make a candidate stand out as a valuable asset to potential employers!
This sample resume is part of the InternationalStudent.com Resume Writing Center.