For more than 40 years, Walden University, an accredited institution, has helped working professionals reach their educational goals. Walden degree and certificate programs are designed to help students explore current market trends, gain relevant skills that can be applied immediately in the real world, and create positive social change in their lives and communities.
Students are taught by faculty members who are both scholars and practitioners, bringing academic perspective and practical experience into the online classroom.
Why Choose Walden?
• Options: Walden currently offers more than 80 degree programs, more than 370 specializations and concentrations, and more than 50 certificate programs, so you can find the program or area of study you need.
• Peer network: In the Walden community, which is made up of more than 127,600 students and alumni, you have a network of peers who can support you on your journey.
• Many perspectives: Walden’s diverse student body comes from all 50 U.S. states and more than 150 countries.
• Expert faculty: Walden’s more than 3,000 faculty members are experts in their fields who bring real-world experience to their courses.
• Student satisfaction: 91% of Walden graduates who responded to a 2013 Walden survey indicated being very satisfied or satisfied with their alma mater.*
P: (800) 925-3368
F: (612) 338-5092
Locale: City: Large
Open Admissions: Yes
Sector: Private for-profit, 4-year or above
Carnegie Basic: Doctoral/Research Universities
Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
Accrediting Agency: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Students & Faculty
Degrees & Programs
|Business Administration and Management, General|
|Computer and Information Sciences, General|
|Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration|
|Curriculum and Instruction|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General|
|Health/Health Care Administration/Management|
|Human Development and Family Studies, General|
|Human Services, General|
|Industrial and Organizational Psychology|
|Management Information Systems, General|
|Mental Health Counseling/Counselor|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, General|
|Public Health, General|
|Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse|