International Student Monthly Instagram Photo Contest
InternationalStudent.com wants to see you flex your photo skills! Every month InternationalStudent.com hosts a photo contest on our Instagram page to see who can come up with the best photos. So how does it work?
- All entrants must be 18 or older at the time of entering the contest.
- All entrants must have their account privacy settings set to public.
- All entrants must be a current, former, or future international student.
- All photos must be original and the photo must have been taken or designed by the entrant. Entrants must have full rights to use the image, and by entering the contest grant InternationalStudent.com full rights to use and distribute the image.
- To gain entry, the user must be following @internationalstudentinfo on Instagram and use the #ISPhotoContest2020 in the caption of the photo.
- All entrants must tag 3 other users in the comments of the theme of the month post.
- Photos must be posted with the branded hashtag (#ISPhotoContest2020) at least one week (7 days) prior to the end of the month by 11:59pm EST.
How the Winner will be Determined
Each month, the audience will determine three finalists through likes. The three photos with the most likes will be subject to a vote on our story. The results of this vote will be factored into determining a winner but ultimately the InternationalStudent.com team will determine the winner at the end of each month. The first-place winner will receive an Amazon e-gift card valued at $50!
- The image themes will be chosen by the InternationalStudent.com team and posted on @internationalstudentinfo the first day of every month.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Have fun, be creative and best of luck to everyone!