Work-Study in the USA
Earn Money While Earning a Degree
HTIR is the global leader in work-study programs in the United States, with work-study programs at colleges and universities throughout the US. This unique program allows international students to study in the US and work while studying even during the first year of the program. Unlike other work-study programs that require international students to wait one year before they can legally work, HTIR’s work-study program allows students to earn money to pay for their education while gaining valuable work experience, as well as a recognized master degree from an accredited school upon completion of the program.
In this unique CPT program (also known as a co-op, work-study or internship program) students can work in full time, paid, practical training employment for the whole duration of the master program in order to enhance the educational experience.
Work Study Opportunities Include:
- Employment available for international students
- Work during the day and take classes in evenings or on weekends
- Employment is with off campus companies
- Students are paid regular "American" wages
- Both part time or full time employment available
- The work-study program is available for both Undergraduate and Master students
- Work-study employment positions are currently available at all schools.
For more information about the HTIR program, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions pages where you can find more information about the program. You can then also start your application online or choose the school you are interested in below to start the application.
Available Schools & Programs
Please start your application using the above apply button, however if you want to directly apply to your chosen school, please select from the list below:
Coleman University is a small, private university located in sunny San Diego, California and offers the following work-study programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Information Systems Management
- Master of Business in Health Care Management