Envisage International Corporation (EIC) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. As part of that commitment, we provide this policy to explain our privacy practices, including what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have about collection and use of your personal information. We urge you to review this entire policy. By using one of our sites, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this statement, then please do not use our sites.
By using the site, you agree to our collection, use and maintenance of your information in the United States.
Envisage International Corporation
224 First Street
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
You may also email us.
If you are not able to resolve questions or concerns you have about this policy or our privacy practices by contacting us directly, you can contact the Better Business Bureau. EIC is a member of the BBB Online Reliability Program. Please note: If you apply for a loan, insurance policy, or other product or service, you may be redirected to the website of one of our third-party service providers (lenders, insurance companies, and marketers); other links on our sites may also direct you to third party websites. This policy covers only what we do with the information you or the third-party provides to us; we are not responsible for, nor can we control the privacy practices and policies of these third party entities. We encourage you to review their policies carefully.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information about you as you use EIC sites, including:
- User Information, which you provide when you register on an EIC site, subscribe to an email newsletter, provide us with your contact information, or apply to receive information from a third party provider through an EIC site. User Information may also include information you provide on an application other than Confidential Application Information described below. User Information includes, for example, your name, address, email address, phone number, school, graduation year, grade level, date of birth, nationality, field of study, highest degree completed and degree sought.
- Technical Information, which we collect automatically from you and your computer about how you use the EIC sites. This includes your IP address, the referring URL, browser type, and other usage information, along with information about your use of the EIC websites.
We are not informed of the basis for credit-based loan decisions from financial service providers. For insurance products, we do not gather nor store any HIPAA protected information – any such information goes directly to the insurance company.
We do not direct our sites to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under thirteen.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously, and have implemented policies and procedures designed to safeguard it. We share your information with third parties only in accordance with this policy. We require all third party advertising and marketing partners with whom we share your information to make reasonable efforts to protect it.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information to provide you the services your request, to improve EIC sites and your experience on our sites, and to personalize the content you receive. Specifically:
- We use User Information to provide the services you request, such as newsletters, to customize our sites, and to improve your user experience and our services. For users of our Concierge, School Search, Scholarship Search and other services, we may provide your information to schools or other partners.
- We use Technical Information to operate, administer, and improve our sites, and to customize your experience.
- We use Confidential Application Information solely to facilitate your transaction with the financial service provider. We do not use this information for any other purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
EIC Sites: The sites that constitute EIC sites all access and use the same information about you for the purposes described above.
Loan and Insurance Service Providers: We may share User and Confidential Application Information with loan and insurance providers in order to process applications you submit.
Concierge, School Search, Scholarship Service: We share User Information submitted through these services with colleges, universities and other partners that may have interest in contacting you.
Advertisers and Marketing Partners: From time to time we also share User Information and Technical Information with third parties whose products and services we think may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive marketing materials from third parties, you may opt out.
Other: We also may share your personal information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our or third party interests or property, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
What Choices Do You Have About the Use of Your Information?
You may contact us to edit any of your privacy preferences. If you would prefer that we not share your personal information with third parties, including our affiliates, for those parties' own marketing or other purposes, please inform us at: email@example.com
You may also opt out of receiving commercial email from us by following the instructions in each email.
Due to special rules affecting Vermont residents, if you register with a Vermont address, we will not share your personally-identifiable information with third party marketers.
If you have any problems or questions regarding your privacy preferences or opt-out options, please email us.
Please note that you cannot opt out of the use of your information for completion and support of your loan or insurance applications. You also cannot opt out of sharing your information to comply with valid law enforcement requests, legal process, to protect our interests or property or those of third parties, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Changes to this Policy