Ask an International Student Advisor
We continually receive questions from international students from around the world who are looking for answers to all the questions they have about studying abroad. It could be about admission requirements, financial aid, visa questions - the list is endless. We do our very best to provide the best resources through our Study Centers that hopefully answers most of your questions - but there are still questions that we may not hit on.
That is why we created a new piece that will run both online and in our monthly newsletter each month called "Ask an International Student Advisor". Each month we will feature a new international student advisor, from a selected school and profile them in our newsletter and encourage students to submit questions through these pages. Submitting a question is very easy as at the bottom of each page we will have a comment box (you just need to use your Facebook account to comment) and then you can submit your questions - as many as you like!
We will then take the best questions each month and our International Student Advisor will answer them and post them online - helping you out and helping all the other international students who have the same questions!
To view previous months "Ask an International Student Advisor" answers, please click the month below:
- February 2014 - Jordan Anderson, Kent State University
- January 2014 - Ismail Warsane, Oregon State University
- December 2013 - Maria Frigge, Troy University
- November 2013 - Heather Sitt, DigiPen Institute of Technology
- October 2013 - Jennifer Melton, Lake Land College
- September 2013 - Mina Morgan, The Language Company
- August 2013 - Deborah Parris, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- July 2013 - Cecilia Wolf, University of Tampa