Canada Sim Card
The Canada SIM card, combined with an international mobile phone, is the most simple and economical solution for making and receiving phone calls while in Canada. This SIM card is prepaid, there are no monthly fees and no need for a contract. Having an international mobile phone while traveling overseas is indispensable in terms of security and convenience, and with a prepaid SIM card, it is also affordable!
In Canada, we have the excellent Rogers Mobile prepaid sim card product available that includes:
How the process works?
- Choose the product you want above, and the quantity and click "Order Now"
- Your SIM will ship free of charge directly to you
- Activate your sim card online to get your new number
- Insert your sim card into your unlocked , compatible phone
- You are now ready to make and receive calls in Canada
Activation & Validity
This sim card has a thirty day validity from activation. Extend the lifetime of your sim card by adding more airtime. Your pack will include simple online activation instructions
Domestic rates are per minute for outgoing & incoming calls, there is no connection fee
|Pay-as-you-go Rates||Rogers Wireless CANADA|
|Domestic calls||10c – 40c per minute|
|Domestic SMS||15c/15c send/receive|
|International calls||From 40c per minute|
|International SMS||35c/15c send/receive|
|Data||From $1.00 unlimited 24 hrs|
|Pay monthly calling plans also available for unlimited domestic calling, SMS bundles and prepaid BlackBerry plans|
- Your SIM card will ship directly from the United States
- Arrival time varies depending on your location
- Allow 2 - 3 business days for US delivery (add a day for HI & AK)
- Allow 4 - 6 business days for Western Europe
- Allow 6 - 10 days for all other destinations worldwide
Making and receiving calls
To make an international call using your CANADA sim card in your phone, dial “+” then the country code
and phone number
For example, to call the UnitedKingdom, dial + then 44 and then the phone number.