Sign in to Your Account Done
Forgot account info?

Don't have an Account?

Register Now!

International Student
Study In:

Get Tax Help Here with your Sprintax Experts!

Apr 13, 2016, 8:00:00 PM by Sally McLeod

Need help preparing your taxes? Our partner, Sprintax, is a professional tax company that focuses on taxes for international students and scholars studying in the USA. In this informative Hangout, Enda Kelleher, Sprintax Vice President, provides all the information you need to get you started and help you through the process. Whether you just need to file the 8843 tax form or have specific tax questions to your situation, Sprintax is here to help! Although it may seem confusing, don’t worry! You will learn all about these forms, along with the steps you need to take for preparing your US tax return right here!

Related Content:

Get the International Student newsletter!