Halp is on a mission to make education accessible to everyone. With Halp, the study abroad process is digital, convenient, and digestible.
Halp’s online platform coupled with WhatsApp texting allows international students to move through the entire study abroad journey guided by a coach who lives (and studied) in the countries students are applying to.
From the moment you decide to study abroad, Halp will be with you every step of the way.
Here's how it works:
- Join Halp for free, create your profile, and get matched with a coach specializing in your desired country and program based on your interests and needs.
- Refine your goals and establish a relationship with your coach.
- Receive recommendations on top fit countries, schools, and programs from Halp’s coaches.
- Explore financial support options including loans specifically designed for international students.
- Get visa application and interview prep support.
- Request guidance in setting up your new life as an international student: After acceptance, Halp provides guidance on flights, phone plans, bank accounts, and accommodation.
Halp's expert international coaches have lived and studied in the countries you'll be applying to, giving them a unique perspective on studying abroad that can be invaluable when choosing the right location and building great experiences. With Halp, you will receive recommendations on top-fit countries, schools, and programs and application feedback to increase your chances of acceptance.
InternationalStudent.com is a participant in an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn affiliate fees by advertising and linking to the organization listed on this page.