Sign in to Your Account Done
Forgot account info?

Don't have an Account?

Register Now!

International Student
Study In:

Tax Season 101 for International Students

May 20, 2020, 8:00:00 PM by Connor Blay

Did you know that if you are an international student living in the US, you are required to file tax returns? You and your dependent(s) must file IRS Tax Form 8843, even if you haven't earned income in the last year, and IRS Tax Form 1040NR-EZ if you did earn income. In this Facebook Live video, Sprintax tax expert, Neil Duffy shares important information on filing tax returns in the US as an international student.

Related Content:

Get the International Student newsletter!