Learn To Speak French
One of the five main romance languages which descended from Latin, French is an official language of twenty-nine countries; along with France, it’s the official language in countries like Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and Rwanda. In fact, as of 2021, French is the fifth most spoken language in the entire world. Additionally, French has historically been spoken internationally as a language of diplomacy, commerce, literature and scientific standards. The United Nations, North Atlantic Treaty Organizations (NATO), the European Union and the International Olympic Committee all recognize French as an official language. As a result, being a fluent French speaker could potentially open many doors for employment in the future. If you are planning to study and live in a country where French is an official language, it’s a great idea to consider taking French language courses to achieve fluency.
When choosing a French language program, answer these questions:
- Does it fit into your schedule? And, are lessons offered at night, during weekends and on holidays?
- Do you have a budget? What is it?
- Do you know your skill level? Is it beginner, intermediate or advanced?
- Do you prefer to learn one-on-one or in a group? And, are individual and group courses offered?
- What do you know about the company? Are the reviews generally positive or negative?
Answering these questions will help you determine what course is right for you. To get you started on your research, we suggest Lingoda. With Lingoda, you can create your own French learning experience whether you like to learn with an instructor one-on-one or in a group setting. Courses are offered 24/7 and are all taught by native French speakers. Instructors will provide you with individualized constructive feedback so that you can improve your French language skills. Ready to get started? Learn more about Lingoda's services below.