Northwest Missouri State is a public university that offers 160+ majors and programs at an affordable cost. Northwest Missouri State University focuses on student success – every student, every day.
Some highlights of Northwest include:
• A safe, friendly place to study in the Midwest
• Northwest is ranked #24 for Top Public Schools,
• Quality education at a low cost
• $7,400 Savings with textbooks and laptop program
• ALL courses taught by professors
• Scholarships available to ALL undergraduate and graduate students
• Strong career placement after graduation
• More than 96% of students find a job or continue education six months after graduation
• 200 + Student clubs and organizations
• Opportunities for directed research with faculty
• Small class size and personal attention
Northwest strives to prepare students for successful careers and we believe it is important to continuously evaluate the post-graduation status of their graduates.
Students at Northwest save $7,400 over four years in textbook and laptop fees with the school's rental program.
Many international students choose to study in Missouri due to the state's highly ranked and prestigious universities. New reports show a substantial increase in the number of international students in Missouri by more than 18 percent over last year. Because of this growth, Missouri was recently ranked the 16th state in the nation for its ability to attract international students.
Read our full article on studying in Missouri
Our goal is to make higher education available to as many qualified students as possible. Northwest awards scholarships to qualified students based on academics, financial need or both.
Click Here to view Northwest Missouri State University's undergrad tuition and scholarship brochure!
Click Here to view Northwest Missouri State University's grad tuition information!
"Since becoming a Bearcat I have experienced lots in a short time. They offer many opportunities for the students to get involved on campus: from making new friends to improving my language skills and having excellent experiences with professors."
"Northwest Missouri State University has a great Biology program, plus it is a small university which made it easier for me to connect with my professors and my roommate. Both of these aspects helped me decide to come to Northwest."
"Northwest - as I love to call - is my safe haven. From the loving, generous and diverse supportive staff and students, to the extended community members that are affiliated with Northwest, I feel right at home."