Pierce College is an accredited two-year community college in beautiful Washington state. Established in 1967, Pierce College has two campuses, one in Lakewood and one in Puyallup. Both are located about 45 minutes from Seattle. This area is known for its natural beauty, clean environment, and cutting edge technology.
Here, you can improve your English language skills, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, earn a professional/technical degree or certificate, or finish a high school diploma while earning college credits.
During your time at Pierce, you will enjoy outstanding services, top-notch facilities, and interesting activities. Some of these include:
- A well-staffed, friendly International Education office.
- English Language Conversation Partners.
- Tutoring and Writing centers.
- Student government, student clubs, active musical and theatre groups.
- Nationally recognized, award winning libraries.
- Computer labs for student use.
- Free internet and wireless hotspots across campus.