ESL Georgia Christian University
Our program's main goal is to develop the academic English skills needed for the university classroom as well as the practical English needed for real-life situations.
• Core courses organized into 6 levels of proficiency, and containing separate classes for Grammar, Writing, Speaking and Listening, and Reading.
• English for specific purposes containing Academic Writing, Speaking and Pronunciation for Academic Study, American Culture, American Literature, Business English, and TOEFL courses.
• Summer courses including Everyday Conversation and Current Events.
• 8-week sessions
• 20 hours of classroom instruction per week.
• Morning and evening classes
• Average number of students per class: 6-8
• Maximum capacity: 12
• Accredited institution
• Authorized to enroll international students (F1/I-20 students)
School Information6789 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Atlanta, Georgia 30360