An Australian SIM card, combined with an international mobile phone, is the most simple and economical solution for making and receiving phone calls while in Australia. This SIM card is prepaid, there are no monthly fees and no need for a contract. Having an international mobile phone while traveling overseas is indispensable in terms of security and convenience, and with a prepaid SIM card, it is also affordable!
The services listed below have Standard, Micro and Nano SIM cards available for Australia, offer excellent coverage in 190 countries and can be shipped to the US.
The International SIM card is a simple, cost-effective prepaid service option designed for travelers to save on international roaming with coverage in over 190 countries.
- Prepaid Data from just USD$0.06 per MB using data plans
- Straightforward roaming rates by region
- Family and Friends can call you FREE
- USD$10 starter credit included
- No connection fees
- Local US +1 number available
- Use in over 190 countries
* Price excludes shipping and tax.
To make an international call using your AUSTRALIA sim card in your phone, dial “+” then the country code and phone number.
For example, to call the UnitedKingdom, dial + then 44 and then the phone number.