Meet Taxback in Canada
If you’re having trouble getting through your Canadian tax return as an international student, explore Taxback.com and how they can help with their filing services. Their expert team will file your return for you and even transfer your maximum income tax refund directly into your US or overseas bank account. Here are just five reasons to check out their services this tax season.
- Personal Approach: When you sign up for help you will receive a personal account manager assigned to you for help along the way.
- Free, initial tax assessment: The best part is you’re able to check out how much you’re owed first before filing.
- Your Maximum Refund Guaranteed: They will send your funds straight into your bank account- anywhere in the world.
- Clean Tax Record: Filing with help from Taxback.com means the security and peace of mind that you will be 100% compliant with the Canadian Revenue Agency.
- Connectability: Their live chat team is online 24/7, ready to help you.
Taxback.com Service Fees
Taxback charges 12.5% of your refund per tax year plus handling fee. For refunds under 500 CAD there will be a minimum fee of $62.50 along with a handling fee.
If you have more complicated tax returns than you initially anticipated, exploring the services of a tax professional may be beneficial in your case. If you're still trying to figure out if additional help will be needed, make sure you check out our other resourceful pages around tax returns in Canada- included are answers to commonly asked questions, what documents you will need to have on hand to file, and commonly filed forms by international students. Explore our resources further to find the information you need. If additional help is needed after, you can find it here.