The cost of flights is continuing to increase around the world, rising fuel costs and decrease in competition means that flights are only going to get more expensive. To help international students out, we have partnered with Student Universe to offer cheap, low cost international and domestic airfare options to students all over the world.
To start the process, please use the search tool on this page and it will look through their database of flight options to find the best solution, and hopefully the cheapest solution for you.
Am I Eligible to purchase a Student Ticket?
- To be eligible to purchase a ticket, you must be either a student or teaching faculty member who is currently registered in an (government) accredited college, community college, or university of 2-4 years. You do not need to be attending school full time, as long as you are currently enrolled and taking/teaching classes. Some of our Airfares do have age requirements. Make sure you qualify for the airfare you wish to purchase by reading the "Important Eligibility & Fare Rules," which are listed after you add an airfare to your shopping cart.
- If your college or university does not offer a school-issued email address, you may purchase through StudentUniverse.
- Please note that we will only ship to US/Canadian addresses, and that the majority of our fares originate from North America.
- Students and faculty currently enrolled/teaching in graduate programs are eligible.
- If you are a student who is receiving a degree from a university or college in the U.S. or Canada and are studying abroad, you can join StudentUniverse by creating an online account using the name of the U.S./Canadian school through which you are earning credit.
- Unfortunately, high school students and teachers, unless they are part of a group of 12 or more passengers, are not eligible to purchase from StudentUniverse.
If you are not a student and still want to search for flights and purchase airfare, please click here