2021 Travel Video Contest
Our annual Travel Video Contest is back for its 16th year and we’re thrilled to announce that this year’s theme is community. Having a community to turn to for unconditional support is essential for international students and exchange participants. In a creative, engaging video, this year we want to hear all about how your community has impacted or influenced you. For example, your family or your community at home, your new community during your international education, an online community or any group that you consider your community of people. We are looking for creativity, video quality, uniqueness and personality in your video. Be sure to carefully review how to enter the contest and its rules and regulations and submit a contest entry form by the deadline to enter!
Your video must also share the following:
How "community" has had an impact or influence on you and your international education pursuit.
- You can be as creative as you like with how you work community into your story but in case you need ideas, here are a few examples: your community at home, your new community during your international education, your family, a work or church community, an academic community, an ethnic group that you are a part of, an online community, etc.
Available prizes in the video contest include:
- First Place Winner: $4,000
- Second Place Winner: $500
- Third Place Winner: $250
- Viewers’ Choice Award Winner: $1,000
- Contest Officially Opens: 1 September 2021
- Final Submission Deadline: 13 October 2021
- Finalists Announced: Week of 8 November 2021
- Winners Announced: 19 November 2021
Last year's submissions came from all corners of the globe - check it out.
Make sure you stay up to date on the contest by creating an account and stay informed each step of the way.
If you'd like to encourage students on your campus to enter get the poster here!